We’re not the cheapest. But we’re not the most expensive, either. It’s like this: If you have a used car budget, we can’t design you a custom luxury car. But we CAN give you the best used car we can possibly find.
We are known for respecting our clients’ budgets and helping them find the best solutions for their available funds. In short, we guarantee high quality work that meets your requirements at the most reasonable cost possible. If you tell us what you’re trying to accomplish, and you’re up-front with us about how much you can spend, we will find a professional solution that meets your objectives.
Why don’t we have an online quote form?
Many of our competitors use online quote forms, but all too often, the form doesn't work right, or no one ever calls you back. The biggest problem we see is that you can’t fully describe what you want, so the quote you get back (if you get one at all) isn’t really accurate. So we don’t rely on online forms. We'd rather talk to you personally so we can give you advice on what the best solution will be for you and so we can start a relationship with you.
If you’d like us to give you a quote on a project, you can help us serve you effectively and efficiently. Before you call, email, message, or fax us, have as much of the following information available as possible:
- What’s your target market? Whom are you trying to reach?
- What type of project are you envisioning? Print, online, or a combination?
- What budget do you have in mind? We’re not trying to dig as deeply into your pocket as we can. We want to do the absolute best we can with what you can afford – and knowing your limits helps us think creatively to help you invest your money wisely.
- Are you seeking a super-high-quality solution, or a “good enough” solution?
- What quantities will you need (if print)?
- What deadlines will we need to meet?
(Don’t panic if you don’t have all the answers! We’ll help you figure out what you’re missing and make smart decisions about the most reasonable solutions.)